Med-Tex Services is now offering Precautionary Covid-19 Screening Assessments that are based on the most current guidelines by the CDC and other recognized COVID-19 medical health professionals. Learn more>
Examples of What We Offer Screening Process:
- When we greet each person, we state: As a precaution and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are conducting a pre-entry screening.
- Med-Tex employees will maintain a 6-ft separation during the initial questions
- Our Screening Questions: If YES to any, we restrict site entry.
- Do you feel sick or ill today?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Dry Cough
- New Shortness of Breath and/or Difficulty Breathing
- Sudden Loss of Smell and/or Taste
- In the Past 14 Days Have You Been Close to Anyone Known to Have COVID-19, Or Signs/Symptoms?
- In the Past 14 Days Have You Had: Fever Greater Than 100, Difficulty Breathing, Cough?
Temperature scanning- If required by the site and if all the above questions are answered with a no, we will initiate non-contact temperature scanning. If the temperature is over 100, they cannot enter the site.
Health Reminder: We always remind all to practice good hygiene and to wash and sanitize their hands frequently as well as to avoid touching your face. Do not shake hands with anyone or touch anyone